Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trip to Taylors Island Marina, Thurs., Aug. 22nd.

A boat trip wouldn't be complete without seeing lighthouses.
This is Hooper Light, after going through the Hooper Straights.
A self portrait!
I like enjoying the sun back here but honey I wanna drive the boat...........
OK, but you're supposed to look straight ahead!
What are all these switches and instruments for?
Aaaahh......... Now she found the secret.
And I think she's got it now!
Wind blowing through your hair, calm and basically flat seas, XM radio.......
Life is very good.
And now "I'll" never get to drive the boat again!! LOL
A few familiar things, the gas docks near Calvert Cliffs.

Calvert Cliffs, view from the water.
Unbelievable weather and seas.
Since Dawn was driving, I got to look at the way the boat travels through the water.
Port side.
Starboard side.

No comments: