Sunday, August 9, 2009

CYC Norman Creek Raft Off, 8-9-09

Well...... we finally had a CYC raft off right in front of our own club this year.
We have what I consider to be the best spot around because it is a sandy, hard bottom with no sea grass in the area where we do the raft off.
There are other advantages such as it is actually close to the club. Other people can just swim out to you and spend time with the gang even if they don't have a boat.
Pretty neat if you ask me.

I'd like to do more of these.
Here are just a few pics:
Later we cooked some hot dogs and hamburgers on the grille.
Just the smell makes me hungry.



I had taken our boat out here the day before to clean off the bottom sides, etc.
Ain't she clean??????

Our boat looks bigger from this angle!
It's a fun boat.

No comments: