Thursday, September 10, 2009

Langford Bay Marina, 9-5-09

Here we are again, settled in on our almost last cruise of the 2009 season.
For some reason, Dawn wishes I would not take these pictures of her on the boat all the time......?????
Anyway, I did, I wanted to, and I'll probably do it again.......
So,..... I decided to move on and take pictures of something else.
This view is looking north out of Langford Bay Marina. Click on it to sea it better. In the center is actually an island called "Casaway Island" The locals go here and anchor out. Seams like a nice place to go and I may do that sometime?
To the left is called the "West Fork" and to the right is called the "East Fork" of "Lankford Creek". "Davis Creek" is not in view but is to the far left.
Here is the Marina store at Langford Bay Marina. They have a lot of stuff in there and it is pretty neet.
The store and some slips.
More slips. We are in the left side - center and close to the store but far from the group again. What's up with that?

No comments: