Thursday, September 10, 2009

Durding's Store - Ice Cream Bike Trip, 9-6-09

Dawn wanted to go for a walk........
And I said, how about a bike ride? Ok, so off we went.
We ended up going 13 miles or so and went into Rock Hall.
While you're there, you might as well go to the Ice Cream store.
MMMmmmmm, good!
Durding's Store has expanded into the other (right) side.
Good ice cream but a little pricey.


Now here's Dawn, and I take a picture of her.
And no kidding, she starts singing this song,
Doot, Da, Doot, Da, Doooo, Do.
Doot, Da, Doot, Da, Do........
Notice the above picture is rather centered........ and it has green foliage in the backround.

And I knew I could crop it down to this picture below.

And then Dawn says......
Let me take a picture of you......
OK........
Now she was........ on my right side and I handed off the camera to her.
And then I here this ......
Oh...... Oh,,,,,,,,
OOOOOOOOO No........
As she snapped this picture of me almost before she went off the left side of the road. Are you alright Honey????
So after she gets her balance she says, let me try another one honey......
OK...
I'm somewhere in the bottom half of the picture..... and I get this lovely "shack" in the backround!
And she says....... "you can crop that and get you better."
So here's the best I could do with that one.
Thanks honey!!!!
I'm thinkin of buying that shack and making a summer home out of it!
It's got a "water view"!

LOL.

Remind me............. next time, go for the WALK!

No comments: